Contact: Mrs. Pat Clake
Thursley Horticultural Society is a small, friendly, and welcoming group of gardeners Some of the society’s members are new gardeners, while other members have been gardening all their lives and have lots of knowledge and gardening tips to pass on.
Thursley Horticultural Society Membership Cards for 2022 are now available. The schedule will be posted through your door with the membership card; though if you would like the membership card sooner so that you can use it for the discount at local garden centres, that can be arranged. (Contact Tina Chant 01428 289778 or email email@example.com)
Please pay your subscription by BACS transfer if at all possible. Membership is £7.00 per member – contact Tina Chant 01428 289778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment. If a bank transfer is not suitable for you, it is possible to arrange an alternative method of payment; please contact Pat Clake: 012525 706869 or Tina Chant 01428289778.
Discounts are available to Thursley Horticultural Society members at the following companies:
Abbey Flowers, Farncombe
Avalon Nursery, Churt
Haslemere Garden Centre, Brook
Millais Nursery, Churt
Lindsay Clark Brothers, Churt
Squires (previously Secretts) Milford
NB. Please show your card before checking out.
Thursley Horticultural Society hold two shows a year, a plant sale, and a members only garden visit, social evening, and afternoon tea. Membership of Thursley Horticultural Society costs £7 per person, per year.
Thursley Horticultural Society usually hold their Meetings at 7pm or 8pm, at Thursley Village Hall, Dye House Lane, Thursley, Godalming, Surrey, GU8 6QD. New members and visitors are always welcome – please click on the events below for start times and more information.
Thursley Horticultural Society usually hold their Spring and Autumn Shows at 2.30pm, at Thursley Village Hall, Dye House Lane, Thursley, Godalming, Surrey, GU8 6QD. New members and visitors are always welcome.
Thursley Horticultural Society have a Facebook page, with more information about their activities.
Upcoming events for Thursley Horticultural Society:
- 15-Mar-2023 – Farming in Thursley: a talk by local Farmers, Robert Ranson, Peter & Teresa Goble
- 01-Apr-2023 – Thursley Horticultural Society Spring Show
- 13-May-2023 – Thursley Horticultural Society Plant Sale
- 24-May-2023 – Gardening to Save the Planet: a talk by Dave Goulson, Professor of Biological Sciences at Sussex University
- 16-Jun-2023 – Thursley Horticultural Society Members’ Centenary Celebrations
- 05-Jul-2023 – Thursley Horticultural Society Members’ Visit to Gilbert White’s Garden
- 16-Aug-2023 – Thursley Horticultural Society Members’ Afternoon Tea
- 02-Sep-2023 – Thursley Horticultural Society Autumn Show
- 18-Oct-2023 – What Makes Your Local Nursery Tick?: a talk by with Sarah Squire, from Squire’s Garden Centres
- 08-Nov-2023 – Thursley Horticultural Society AGM & Social Evening with Cheese & Wine