Contact: Mrs. C. Thompson
New Society Gardening Club hold their meetings at 8pm, at St Paul’s Church, Crawley Hill, Camberley, GU15 2AD.
Upcoming events for New Society Gardening Club (Camberley):
- 16-Apr-2020 – An almost A-Z of good garden plants with Mark Saunders
- 21-May-2020 – Seasonal containers for spring and summer by Sally Burr
- 16-Jul-2020 – Tulips & Turbans: a talk with Cherrill Sands
- 17-Sep-2020 – Autumn delights with Margaret Finch
- 15-Oct-2020 – Wall shrubs & climbers: a talk by Ray Broughton