Contact: Mrs. Anne Fowler
Blechingley Horticultural Society aims to inspire, inform, and support, new and existing gardeners in their horticultural endeavours.
Meetings take place in the Village Hall at 8pm, on the last Thursday of the month (except August and December). Members have the opportunity to listen to a variety of speakers on a wide range of subjects.
Upcoming events for Bletchingley Horticultural Society:
- 27-Feb-2020 – Unusual edibles: a talk by Paul Barney from Edulis Nursery
- 26-Mar-2020 – Daffodils and Narcissus: growing & showing: a talk by John Goddard
- 30-Apr-2020 – Gardening naturally: a talk by Mark Saunders
- 02-May-2020 – Blechingley Horticultural Society Plant & Produce Sale
- 28-May-2020 – All year round colour: a talk by Geoff Hawkins
- 19-Sep-2020 – Bletchingley Annual Open Show and Plant Competition