Contact: Mr. P. Cleare, 29 Gainsborough Drive, Ascot, Berks. SL5 8TA
Ascot Horticultural Society hold their regular monthly evening meetings, including their Spring and Christmas Shows, at King Edward’s Hall, King Edward’s Road, North Ascot, SL5 8PD. All are welcome – both new members and visitors. Doors are open from 7.30pm; the meetings start at 7.45pm.
Entrance charges, which include light refreshments, are £1 for members and £2.50 for visitors.
Upcoming events for Ascot Horticultural Society:
- 13-May-2020 – Ponds & Bog Gardens: a talk by John Negus
- 10-Jun-2020 – The perfumed garden – plants for scent: a talk by Tina Whittam
- 08-Jul-2020 – The dragon and the damsel: a talk by Brian Clews
- 01-Aug-2020 – Ascot Horticultural Society Summer Show
- 09-Sep-2020 – 65 years in horticulture: a talk by Jim Buttress VMH
- 12-Sep-2020 – Ascot Horticultural Society Autumn Show
- 14-Oct-2020 – Arts & crafts gardens: a talk by Cherrill Sands
- 09-Dec-2020 – Ascot Christmas show & social evening